As you’re encouraging others this week, remember to encourage yourself! Here are a few things I’d like to remind you about yourself:
- You have what it takes to achieve your dreams!
Even though you may not believe it, everything you to achieve your dreams is already inside of you.
- You have the intelligence to learn new skills and to gain knowledge that you can then put to good use in helping you take the next step.
You’ll have to put in the time and effort with studying and practicing but the smarts are there for you to use!
- You are packed full of talents and abilities that will give you an “unfair advantage” in achieving your dreams.
You’ll have to develop them, for sure, but they are there for you to use.
- You have the strength and wherewithal needed to achieve your dreams.
Packed inside you along with your talents, abilities, and know-how is the strength you need to press on through the rough patches. At times you may be strongly challenged but you have the depth and breadth within to dig into yourself and bring forth the Something Extra that you’ll need. It’s there for you to use!
- You can do it, I know you can!
I believe in you! I’m cheering you on! Go for it! WooHoo!
Take the next step, even if it’s a tiny one. Keep making regular progress toward your goals each day. You CAN do it!
Your Friend and Pep Pal,
PS Happy Birthday, Big Brother! 🙂