\This is the first full week of June. As you know, June is the last month of the second quarter and June also is the last month of the first half of the year.
Zowee! Where has this year gone?!
I can’t believe we’re so far along in the year! It’s making me think about the goals I set back in January. It’s time to pull them out and take a look at them. Although I try to do this every month, I have found that the past few months I’ve given this a lick and a promise.
How about you? Do you regularly review your goals and resolutions that you set in January?
Today, I’m spending as much time in Stillness so that I can review and think about my goals. I know that I’ll have to revamp some of them and tweak others of them and I don’t want to do this haphazardly, which is why I plan to stay in a state of Stillness throughout the day–in spite of the obligations and responsibilities I have today.
When I am Still, I can then center and ground myself and be able to hear the Still Small Voice. Then I can review and tweak my goals as I’m listening to the Still Small Voice.
Won’t you join me in Stillness and review of your goals today? How about if we let each other know how it goes?
Here’s my plan how to do this:
- I’m sitting in Stillness for about 20 minutes or so, focusing on peace, calmness, and serenity;
- I’ll review my goals that I wrote in January
- I’ll let my goals simmer in the back of my mind knowing that my subconscious is aligning them with my Still Small Voice as I do the tasks I have set for the day;
- Throughout the day I’ll listen to uplifting music and uplifting messages;
- After dinner this evening, I’ll then work on revising my goals–if they need it. I may find that they’re still relevant even though 5+ months of living have passed since I wrote them.
Tomorrow we’ll take a look at how we did today.
Good luck and have fun with this!
Your Friend and Pep Pal,