When you sit in silence, ask questions.
Not the ones that are variations of
- “Why me?”
- “What’s wrong with me?”
- “Why do things never work out for me?”
- “Why can’t I ever do anything right?”
These are disempowering questions. They will not help you craft a soul-prospering life.
Ask empowering questions.
Ask questions such as
- “What Gift is trying to emerge in my life?”
- “What can I do to help this Gift manifest?”
- “How can I more effectively deliver my Gift to the world?”
- “How can I be of service?”
These will move you forward. These will help you craft your soul-prospering life.
If you haven’t already done your sitting in silence, do so right now. If you have already sat in silence, do it again right now.
Ask an empowering question and allow the answer to come. Open your senses because the answer is trying to capture your attention!
Something better is up ahead!
Please share your comments and insights below. Thank you!
Please forward this post to a friend or loved one. Thank you!
Your Friend and Pep Pal,